Holi, its name itself brings joy out of people. People eagerly wait for this festival as it turns out to be their high time loaded with colors. Holi festival, people celebrate it with enthusiasm. We feel excited to dance on the latest holi song every year our bollywood industry launches. Holi makes people cheerful, and Holi gives us essence of enjoyment, a reason to have loads of fun with your friends, family and many other people. Here are some points which will make you believe that no other festival can compete with Holi.
1. A day before we celebrate Holika Dahan(bonfire), which collaborates various people and you get a feeling protected from all the evil forces.
2. Children have that craze to buy colorful pichkari, balloons and colours.
3. Holi no matter you celebrate it with your friends or your family it brings so much of fun, when you find yourself surrounded with your favorite people.
4. Holi’s colors makes fall in love with them, this is the only day when you want to look messy, colorful and dirty.
5. Holi is the reason you get to eat your home made favorite sweets “gujjiyas”.
6. Fun with balloons, you love to shoot people randomly and no one will be offended by your actions instead they will love to join you.
7. Bhang becomes the most splendid part, where people feel ecstasy, get a break from real materialistic world.
8. Rain dance, songs, and dance, Holi combines all this, a kind of party environment where you need not to be aware of your looks.